|Product||Brand||Quantity||Item price||VAT||Sub total|
|Your shopping basket is empty.|
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with Alltape with address 231 Whitley Road, Tyne and Wear, NE26 2SY you are: entering a contract with us and agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions and are also subscribing to our newsletter (which you may cancel at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link).
Web site contents:
We reserve our right to change or remove all or parts of this web site including these Terms and Conditions at any time without any notice. It is your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
Images and description disclaimer: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or out-dated product descriptions and/or images. If you notice any description irregularities please let us know and we will immediately update the information.
Prices and description: Prices and description of products may change without any notice. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to error in pricing, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase you will be fully refunded.
Order acceptance policy: We reserve our right not to accept an order placed with Alltape. If we do not accept your order, it will be cancelled and you payment refunded. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
• You have failed 3D verification and/or your card is not registered to the delivery address
• Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
• The identification of a pricing or product description error
• The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
• You have input the wrong information (invalid card details, insufficient / incorrect address* etc.)
• You have paid with Paypal and your account account/ address is not verified and/or confirmed.
* Please be advised that it is your responsibility to enter the correct address information at the time of ordering. Submission of wrong address, wrong postcode or one where postcode and address do not match, partial or insufficient address or multiple delivery addresses is not detected by our automated system and will result in your package being returned to us. In such cases we will pass the return to sender fee the courier charges us to you.
Advice and Information Disclaimer: Any information or advice given by Alltape on its website, by its employees via e-mail, telephone, in writing, in person or in any other way is general and cannot substitute for the professional advice that would fit the individual’s circumstances.
Delivery and return to sender: Orders placed before 13:00 hours weekdays are dispatched the same day. For information on our delivery charges, destinations and guidelines of speed of service, please refer to the delivery information section on our website. Tracking details will be emailed at the end of each working day. Signature on delivery is required, so please ensure someone is available to sign for the package at the delivery address. In the event that no one is at the delivery address, the courier may attempt to deliver to a neighbour or return the parcel to the local depot, post office or other designated area (international deliveries). Undelivered parcels are kept for a reasonable time before they are returned to the sender. We will charge you for the return to sender fee for parcels that are not called for, unclaimed, not collected, refused etc. If you have not received your parcel and three working days have elapsed (UK Only, 7 working days for International) please contact us by e-mail immediately and we will raise an enquiry with the courier and be able to assist you.
Returns policy and Cancellations: At Alltape we make every effort to ensure that the goods you ordered reach you in perfect condition and on time. In the rare event of breakages during transit, shortages, wrong item sent etc., please contact us by email in order to deal with your enquiry more efficiently.
• Return of unwanted products -You can cancel your contact at any time before the expiry of a period of seven days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods. To do this, please e-mail us at . You do not have to give any reason for cancellation, however a brief explanation will help us to improve our service. If you wish to cancel your order within this seven day period, you must arrange to return the goods to us at your own expense. Upon receipt of the returned goods, we will refund you the purchase price and the initial delivery charge. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
• Faulty/Damaged products - If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us by e-mail as soon as you become aware of the problem. Please keep the original packaging as this will help us to investigate your complaint. We also require photographic evidence, showing the damage on the product which together with the original packaging will help resolve your claim more quickly. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights. Please be advised that products listed or described as “B” Graded, damaged, faulty in any way can only be returned as unwanted products as outlined in the relevant section of these Terms and Conditions.
• Missing or incorrect contents – At Alltape we pride ourselves with our accuracy of fulfilling customers’ orders. Cases of missing or incorrect items are rare events and we take them seriously. If it happens that an item from your order is missing or you have been sent the wrong products, please contact us immediately by e-mail providing your details used at the time of placing the order. We may require additional information and photographic evidence of the packaging and contents. Please keep the original packaging until investigation is completed. The return charges of wrong products received will be covered by us.
Changing an order: Please be advised that due to the amount of orders we receive and our fast dispatch times, it is not possible to change in anyway an order that you have placed with us.
Disputed deliveries: In cases of disputed deliveries, customers must contact us immediately by e-mail and are kindly requested to wait until the investigation of the courier has completed before we can issue a refund or send a replacement.
Duplicate Orders: If you have placed an order with us and are unsure if it has been successful, please contact us before placing a duplicate one. If you have placed a duplicate order with us, you are responsible for returning the package under our return of unwanted products policy.